Wednesday, March 23, 2011

basketball again :(

Going to competition on Thursday so I no need go school , lols~ 7:30 morning until 1:00 
afternoon . And I play two school and that are Engku Hussein and Seri Suria - - WTH 
I dun think I got enough time to train leh~ omg , I hear my sister said , Engku Hussein very pro leh . 
And you know why sister know ? Cause she is from that school so I ask her . 
Anyway , forget about it cause Convent not very good :/   Very bad . 
Not enough them good plus luckily not play with Yu Hua cause that school very pro leh . 
omg , DIED , if play with them .   D:  IM LUCK ! But one thing not good is play with Engku Hussein like 
I mention it just now . WE ARE GOING TO DIED ! :/  I NEED A PERSONAL COACH .  :) 
So my basketball skill could be better . And today morning go school early cause need to train
basketball . With LILI , KAI LEE , HAPPY , ONG , JO something something and CHING YI ! 
Amanda didn't come .  LOLS !  We train for 1 hour and 30 minutes , not much cause scare too tired . 
Friday still got another training , at 8:00 to 10:00 morning . Saturday also got . 
Actually Sunday also got and maybe go on cause like I said , THURSDAY competition . So we train 
as much as we could . But SUNDAY , MONDAY , THURSDAY AND WEDNESDAY . Not at Malaysia , 
not at house , not going to school and not going to tuition cause IM going to Sing on 27/03/2011 !!!! 
HAPPPPPPYYY !!! :D  Actually IM thinking not to go cause basketball competition is around the corner . 
So I think I need to train more but my mum help me to book everything so IM in the list . 
That means MUST GO ! LOLS !!! But anyway take a rest so in basketball that time I'll be more pro and
relax .  That's why I LOVE IT !!  (:  Actually Im not only going to Sing , I thinking I go to two to three places . 
But I forgot LOLS ! Duh , nevermind .  I better to be a good surprise (:  

At school , LHX cry cause her grandfather pass away , sorry girl .   :D  SHE CRY !! And went home .
:/ LOLS !  And I feel so HOT today at school .  But now is over so good .  But today train 
basketball that time , I dun feel HOT cause the sun is facing another position .  So
that is better but in the afternoon and evening . Like 2:00 to 6:00 , the sun very HOT leh . 
Really facing to the basketball count .  omg , YY & YY get sunblock , SAD CASE !   D: 
And today chinese class very laughing leh cause the teacher speak chinese with all those reaction . 
Aiyaaa , I dun know how to say leh .  D:   Anyhow , very laugh only . 

SKIP 

Today I kinda good mood at home but in school okok only .  So now I feeling just right .  (: 
So I blog alot , maybe because my blog is private no people see so I write so many but Im thinking to put it 
PUBLIC again or remain the same but remake my blog . I thinking to remove the TAG BOX then THE NUM. OF VISITORS . So it look normal . I like normal . NORMAL and nice ! (:   So now I need to think and choose 
the right way . But you see if I put it back to PUBLIC , wad will the people say about me ? Or say I 
very 38 ??  Anyhow DO I LOOK LIKE ONE ?   I think so cause just because of all those childish case 
then I lock my blog ?  But if I lock it , what I also write but that only look like blog right ?  - - 
IM THINKING !  



SKIP 

Now also thinking about my basketball and what to wear during the trip and how am I going to 
finish my homeworks and my letter , what I going to write huh ?   - -  
THINIKING !!!!!  D: 


And sorry about all my 140 POST included this , you know why I say sorry ? Its because of the 
WRONG SPELLING , AND GRAMMER AND many more but I think this two is the most important one . - - 
So sorry aa~   (:   

















THE END !!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment