Tuesday, March 22, 2011

384

384 , you very pro orh ? Babe here babe there . PUII~ since when you know my babe ? 
You aa~  I cannot tahan liao . And I say again to you BITCH , hate me don't view my blog . 
Dun ever view my blog . An and you 384 , you better dont play facebook la . 
You play facebook , people play facebook . You play until add people friends . 
you very free leh , go my profile , add all my friends .  You aa~   PUKIMAN . 
beh tahan ni leh , PUIIIIIIII~ !!! 





SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP


Now , feel kinda bad mood now . And I really cannot tahan liao , really need 
put my blog private see how you copy me and talk about my gossip . 
And you 384 ni kan hao lai . I find one day really go scold you how copy me and take my friends .   :/


Today , bath cold water - -    COLD daoo~   :( 














THE END ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment