Thursday, March 24, 2011

waahahahahahahaaa(:

Yoooooyoooooo ! My blog back public again for the very third times but anyway , 
I should not care about those people . I do what I want , I like it then ok . No need you.. to like . 
Okay ?  Anyway , I remove many and my blog now is kinda different from last time .  YEAHH ! 
I remove the " NUM.VISITORS AND TAG.BOX AND ALL THOSE STUPID STUFF , that i use to like it .  - - 
And I change my song to Big Bang - TONIGHT !!! I LOVE this song !!  :D  
And I even learn how to put page to my blog . Last time stupid , what also dun know . 
I learn it by my friends and myself .  :D  THANKS , babes .     Last night , OMG ! 
I want to link everyone , so I link it all by myself and colour plus change all the words . OMG , 
very hard leh !   

SKIP ! 

School , I loveall my friends and teachers , you know why ? Cause I think today I didn't even 
study . Talk and sleep more !  Plus EAT !!! :D   hahas~   In Maths class , I fell asleep . 
Cause I got no idea what the teacher teach in front there and is nothing . The teacher teach nothing . 
Only want us do correction for the exam paper . LOLS ! Damn boring then I sleep . 
And teacher caught me sleeping there . Then she said " JingLan tidur ke ? " 
Then I faster wake up . Actually during that lesson , not only I sleep . Everyone felt boring . 
- -  But the teacher dun know . Anyway is ok . She is still a good teacher different from others . 

SKIP ! 

omg , my spec spoil already !! Now need wear lens . But I wear lens kinda blur , not really clear . 
So I wear lens go tuition . All the teacher said not like ME !  - - WTH ! 

SKIP 

Now , sitting in living room listening to Big Bang - TONIGHT .  I LOVE IT ! 
okay , got to go now .  Tomorrow need go to school early in the morning cause got basketball training . 
So GOOOD NITES ! 





MY BOYYYY !!!  - JOKING - 









THE END !  :d 



1 comment: