Sunday, April 3, 2011

my hair /:

god , whole day didn't blog because of my mum's work .  Aiks , now I 
got not much time to blog . So just a short post with my hair picture . 
New hair . I told you guys before huh ?  Is really short and a big different from last time . 

SKIP 

Today , is a boring day , I stay at home for the whole day . Without phone , without com . 
Man , I still alive . That is lucky .  - -   I wish to go out with my friends soon . 
Very soon cause I cannot stand it anymore . And my dad cal me to buy back Xperia . 
But im thinking to buy T707 . A bu then my sister said that phone , T707 no more produce . 
So I want to Aino but very expensive . RM700 something . Haihhh~   :( 
No phone use .  VERY BORING aarrhhhh D:

SKIP

MY HAIR  :)


 

SECOND




THIRD 





MY HAIR !! 













THE END ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment