Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hi ,

Again , I got no idea what title to write .  Wired huh ?  HI~  Anyway , 
this is gonna be a long post now .  Cause my mum is not here now .  :D 
omg , i forgot wad I wanna write .  - -   Now... let me start with my phone . 
ACTUALLY , until now I didn't buy new phone .  For four days now .  But I still can stand it .
You know why ? Cause last year I didn't use phone for about 2 to 3 months . AWESOME huh ?  - - 
neh , Forget about it .  Now listening to E.T :)   And chatting with Kee something something . 
Wired name .   - - 

SKIP 

Guys , you all should check out E.T - Katy Perry MV man .  Is awesome .  :D 

SKIP 

I LOVE GOLDEN BORONIA NOUGAT !  You know what is that ?   
Is a chocolate , something like that . From Australia . 
 Anyway , I told you guys before right ? I cut my hair . Major short . 
Big different from last time .  :D  Anyhow , some of my friends said not nice . 
But my family said nice .  Aiyaaa , nvm la . 
Nice or not nice .  As long is good for me .  Hahas~  You know why ? 
Cause I no need to use so many shampoo .  AWESOME . And not so easy sweat . 
I LOVE THIS HAIR .  :D  !! 


At last ,  You online !   :D 


SKIP 



Update more , later !   :D 













THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment