Sunday, April 3, 2011

morning :)


Morning , people :)   man , i feel so tired but if I go back to sleep . 
I wont wake up until 12 something . So , I have to eat and listen to music . 
- -  Make me alive .   lols ,  yesterday whole day at home . 
Today go school .  How about tomorrow ?  SCHOOL again . 
Every second , minutes , hours , days , weeks , months , year . 
I think im doing the same old thing .  NO CHANGE @.@ 
Time pass so fast . That make me get older and I wont able to change  .  If time pass slow , 
I be able to change what im doing .  RIGHT ? 
LOLS , think too much again !   :( 

SKIP 
Now , I playing cooking mama :)  In Facebook .   FUN ?  I dun think so . 
While playing , listening to E.T :/ Same song . No change .  - - 

SKIP

ABOUT MY HAIR again  - -  LOLS~  My hair where got short . 
Still can tie up . And now long already .  FAST huh ? 
Cause I bath two times a day . And I do hair mask 
every week   - -    LOLS 

SKIP 


No more about my hair cause I tired example-ing that my hair is not short . 
So just stop asking and talking about it . And IM NOT COPYING MY FRIENDS . 
OKAY ?   Understood ?   Just Fuck my ass off and stop asking the same old question . 


SKIP

Man , I getting angrier now .   WTH .













THE END 
IM PURE !   NO COPY COPY .
 
I use this picture again  - -  omg .

No comments:

Post a Comment