Tuesday, April 5, 2011

lols ,

Surprise , yesterday I publish a short post . But is gone . LOLS ! 
Lazy type again . Is about phone . Anyhow , not important . 
But I just cannot stop thinking about it . Cuase I feel that stupid post 
is important to me .  - - 

SKIP 

I think I cannot stand it anymore , I post that stupid post again . 
- - Not now cause I got no time . My mum want me to go sleep . 
Cause she scare I very tired .   - -  LOLS ! 

SKIP


I do really feel tired now . But I still need to pack my bag . Wash my con . 
Then get ready then I need to do mask . FACE MASK . 
Other thing , cannot tahan .  - -  
My face dark already .   Today , walk the whole Kajang cause dun know 
what to eat so go round .   WITH ...  LEE XUE SHAN ,  :D 

Lee Xue Shan : you gonna be famous cause I write your name in my blog .  
LOLS !  Jokin' 


SKIP




I'll post the phone thingy on the next day not the next next next day  - - 
LAZY . 













THE END ! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment