Saturday, April 16, 2011

stupid

Time to update my one hundred and sixty-three post , i just change my blog
background .  And delete the time , the memo thingy and my facebook thingy too:/
lols , look normal back . Simple and okay :) i like it .   

Anyway , my mum and dad don't let me go s.wang / ts .   IM not in a very good mood
today .  Cause they let me go watch Justin Bieber's Never Say Never !!   :( 
I wanna watch but she dont let . How awesome is my annoying mother and father . 
And my sister , man , this is the worst part ever .  I dunwan to talk about it . 
And all the facebook's human . man , stop asking me all the stupid and silly question
and find me for fun . Aiks , just FUCK OFF okay ?     Give me some space :/

I dun know why everyone is so annoying .  Included my MOTHER . 
Computer cannot play , early sleep , and cannot go out with friends . 
How fucking AWESOME is this..   I feel like killing someone now . 
And later dinner with the people i hate .  Not only hate , is very hate . 

SKIP





Today is the worst day ever  . 














THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment