Monday, March 28, 2011

S.TRIP

Okay , just come back from the ship trip . 4 days 3 night but I early come back
cause the wave at pukit too strong . Force to go home .  So that why .  
Now , I got Good news and Bad news .  Let's start with the good news . 

Reach there about 3 something . Then check the cabin . Take a rest in the cabin then later 
come out and take a walk . omg , there got basketball count . But i didn't go play cause no time . 
After that we go eat our lunch . AWESOME man , there got breakfast , lunch , Hi-Tea , then
dinner , lastly supper . And the food are delicious .  :D   Everything are prefect .   :D 
Swimming pool , and many more . Even the cinema but the screen small abit only .   - - 
And I even watch a stupid magic show that make me wanna sleep .   - - 
No pictures . Cause camera are not allow to bring so I keep my camera in my bag . 
Actually on the first day , is kinda boring . Cause I dun really know the way . 
But on the second day , is kinda fun cause , the ship stop at P.P about 2'o clock then we went back up 
at 6 something . The ship will start moving at 9'o clock in the night .   AWESOME ! 
I love all the food there and the place I visit .  :D 
After the P.P trip I went back up to the ship and go swimming .  omg , very paiseh cause 
wear BIKINI !!!  Everyone looking at me !!!!  No picture cause not nice .  - - 
I swim for awhile then it started to rain - -    VERY COLD !  then everyone run .  - - 

SKIP 

After the swimming , I take a bath then eat my dinner . After the eating thingy . I went to go 
watch movie !! And that movie is so not awesome !  Cause it make me sleep and suddenly wake me up . 
And you know whats that fucking movie ??  IRON MAN .  - -   

SKIP 

After that , I went to 12 deck to have my supper . I didn't take much .   - - 
Cause scare vomit .  You know why ? Cause the wave is too strong that makes the 
ship go right , left , right , left  - -     STUPID . Making me dizzy and feel like vomit . 
Eat already , I take a walk with SinThwa then I feel tired so we went back to our cabin . 


SKIP 


Now , let's start with the fucking bad news .   First , I kinda angry with my aunt and mum . 
Then I got a little argue with my sister . DAMN IT ! Third , I LOST MY PHONE , is actually give people 
STOLE  !!!!  I lost everything .  My Justin Bieber wallpaper , then my Katy Perry wallpaper , 
then my HelloKitty wallpaper and my nine games , including my Angry Bird . Then my " Free Music Download " 
and all my favourite songs including Boys Like Girls - Thunder and my Falling stars , BigBang - TONIGHT 
and many more .  My CodySimpson !!!  :(   And my hubby number . My friends and family number . 
And my notes . My private notes .  And my lengzai & lenglui pictures and my favourite Role Models 
pictures and my favourite stars picture and my own pictures .  And the most private is my MSG !! 
LOST !!!  Everything .   Even my video , I wanted to post same video to my blog . But my phone lost so 
no more video !!!   :(   SAD CASE !!!    But anyway , my mum and my dad know I lost my phone . 
First , they kinda like shock then they started to scold me . I didn't say anything .  I let them talk . 
But the second day , they are like nothing and said dun be sad . Stole mean stole . You cannot 
do anything . So I was like nothing and say " THE PEOPLE WHO STOLE MY PHONE , 
I WISH HE/SHE BAD LUCK FOR FIVE YEARS . AND I HOPE MY PHONE SUDDENLY DROP TO THE OCEANS ! "
Then they said cannot like that say de~  Then I keep my mouth shut for 30 minutes . Then I start talking again 

SKIP 

No more bad news , Now think what phone I gonna buy better and which number Im going to choose . 
HOTLINK or DIGI ??    And the phone IM thinking to buy T707  !! 


GENERAL2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G NetworkHSDPA 2100
HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 - T707a
Announced2009, March
StatusAvailable. Released 2009, May
SIZEDimensions93 x 50 x 14.1 mm
Weight95 g
DISPLAYTypeTFT, 256K colors
Size240 x 320 pixels, 2.2 inches
- Secondary external monochrome display, 36 x 128 pixels, 1.1"
- Scratch-resistant surface for both displays
SOUNDAlert typesVibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3, AAC ringtones, composer
LoudspeakerYes
3.5mm jackNo
MEMORYPhonebook1000 contacts, Photo call
Call records30 received, dialed and missed calls
Internal100 MB
Card slotMemory Stick Micro (M2), up to 16GB
DATAGPRSClass 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
EDGEClass 10, 236.8 kbps
3GHSDPA
WLANNo
BluetoothYes, v2.0 with A2DP
Infrared portNo
USBYes, v2.0
CAMERAPrimary3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels
FeaturesGeo-tagging (cell-ID), videocalling
VideoYes, QVGA@15fps, video light
SecondaryNo
FEATURESMessagingSMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
BrowserWAP 2.0/HTML (NetFront)
RadioStereo FM radio with RDS
Games1 + downloadable
ColorsMysterious Black, Spring Rose, Lucid Blue, Lime Forest, Sensitive Bronze
GPSNo
JavaYes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WMApro player
- MP4/WMV/H.263 player
- Gesture control
- TrackID
- Predictive text input
- Organizer
- Voice memo
BATTERYStandard battery
Stand-byUp to 400 h (2G) / Up to 400 h (3G)
Talk timeUp to 10 h (2G) / Up to 4 h (3G)


I love this phone , hope my mum can buy for me . Or anyone ?  JOKING >.< 

For more ,  update later !  :D    BYE !! 
















THE END ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment