Monday, March 21, 2011

bitch

Si chuo BITCH , dun talk so much la . Find back you , then good lus~ 
Still want talk so much . FUCK OFF LA . I wont find you already . 
Eat shit la and stop copying me . And dun SPAM my wall . 
You better stay at hell . Cause there more good for you . 
All your xxxxxxxx school friends also like that . 
CHILDREN . Say I children ??? I think you more .  Everytime talk also think yourself very pro . 
I PUIIIIII~    Ni kan hao lai ~ 



SKIP 

Today , 5:15 wake up . Then sleep on the sofa cause very tired . Sleep 
until 5:30 then wake up want go brush teeth . My sister using it so I wait then 
suddenly my mum wake and said , LATER I FETCH YOU . Now you go sleep . 
omg , then I okay lus~


SKIP 

Then I wake up at 7:30 then my mum say raining so I say I dun wan go .   - - 
Then go back sleep . (:    10:30 wake up . Then open facebook , NORMAL . 
Then I open blog , see how many people view my blog then start blogging . 
hahas , everytime also same .   Anyway , I tell you who is that BITCH ,
xx HUMAN .   


I HATE xx 






SKIP 









FUCK OFF , xx 












THE END ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment